Wealth Management & Investment ManagementWealth Management consists of three components: Investment Consulting, Advanced Planning, and Relationship Management.
Investment Consulting is the management of all investment elements to maximize the probability of you achieving all that is important to you. This includes:
- Portfolio performance analysis
- Risk evaluation
- Asset allocation
- Assessment of impact of costs
- Assessment of impact of taxes
- Investment Policy Statement
Advanced Planning goes beyond investments to address other areas of financial challenges or concerns ranging from wealth protection, wealth enhancement, wealth transfer, and charitable giving.
- Wealth Protection: You have worked hard to build your wealth and seek protection to ensure it is not unjustly taken. Analysis may include:
- Property & Casualty Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Legal structures
- Wealth Enhancement: Covers cash flow planning and tax mitigation. Analysis may include:
- Cash Flow Planning
- Reviewing Tax Returns
- Reviewing after-tax holdings
- Reviewing pre-retirement and post-retirement income strategies
- Reviewing medical coverage options (Medicare, COBRA, etc.)
- Wealth Transfer: Covers incapacity planning and transferring wealth effectively . Analysis may include:
- Reviewing current estate plan
- Reviewing beneficiary designations
- Utilizing wealth transfer strategies
- Charitable Giving: Covers maximizing your charitable impact.
- Qualified Charitable Distributions
- Donor Advised Funds
Relationship Management centers around three different groups: the client, the client's other professionals, as well as our professional network. Our professional network includes CPA's, attorney's, as well as insurance agents. We believe open communication and collaboration among your professional team (CPA's, attorney's, insurance agent(s), etc.) makes a significant impact to the overall success of your wealth management plan.
Being fee-only places your interest first. We do not sell insurance, earn a commission, or participate in revenue-sharing. Recommendations are based on your unique needs. Our team of professionals are available on an independent, best fit, match for your needs.