Who You Are
You are successful in your profession and enjoy the accomplishments achieved with your life’s goals. You understand the wisdom of investing in a world-class globally diversified manner. Presently, you are seeking a wealth management firm that can provide structure, discipline, and organization. This firm should help answer questions you may have, such as:
- Am I saving enough for retirement (or other goal)?
- Do I have enough life insurance? Do I have the right kind? Do I even need insurance?
- Who will help care for my spouse if I predecease him or her?
- Is my portfolio structured to maximize the probability of achieving those things most important to me?
- Things seem to be haphazard and sometimes out of control. I need someone to help me bring order to all the pieces.
Individuals reaching out to Bergland Wealth Management frequently have financial concerns similar to the above. In fact, many of the individuals attracted to Bergland Wealth Management display a few of the following characteristics:
- Recognize the importance of a Fee-Only, fiduciary wealth manager rather than the traditional bank, broker-dealer, and insurance company whose strategy is promoting products to aid their sales people in selling products and earning commissions.
- View money as a means to accomplish their vision
- Seeking a wealth manager who can relieve them of their financial worries
- Recognize the importance of a comprehensive, personalized, wealth management plan
- Serious about partnering with Bergland Wealth Management
- Enjoy utilizing technology (email and web conferencing) as a means of interaction
- Has an affinity for our advisors
- Embrace our independent, Fee-Only, fiduciary compensation model
- Appreciate our service offering by freeing up their time to enjoy doing those things that are most important to them
Bergland Wealth Management’s clients range from pre-retirees in their 40’s to individuals nearing retirement or already in retirement. We work with successful professionals whom typically fall into the following categories:
Physicians and other medical professionals often face a similar concern when it comes to their finances: they lack the time to proactively plan for the future. Whether they are building their practice or preparing for retirement, they want to feel confident in their financial decisions. We specialize in helping professionals make smart financial decisions and taking care of their financial needs.
Entrepreneurs & Business Owners
Entrepreneurs and business owners face unique financial challenges, particularly when it comes to retirement planning, as they must juggle their family's financial needs along with their business needs. As they prepare for their retirement, they have to consider how they will sell or transfer their business in an equitable fashion. Our goal is to serve as these individuals' go-to financial partner, offering strategies that support both their business and personal goals.
Pre-Retirees and Retirees
We specialize in helping individuals, couples, and families address their retirement goals by providing them the guidance they need to pursue the retirement of their dreams. And we can help you do the same by developing an investment strategy designed to address your needs and help you make sense of an uncertain future.
We specialize in helping our clients address their retirement goals by providing them with the guidance they need to pursue their ideal retirement. We can help you do the same. Working together, as your partner, we:
- By serving as independent fiduciaries, help you make smart decisions to maximize the probability of achieving all those things that are most important to you. We essentially serve as your personal CFO in managing your wealth and relieving you of your financial worry while helping you avoid making costly mistakes and bad decisions.
- Put your unique personalized wealth management plan in writing and in the process remove the many expensive head winds standing between you and those things that are most important to you. Some examples: conflicts of interests, excessive portfolio turnover, excessive costs, commissions, 12b-1 fees, surrender fees, lack of professional training, poor diversification– to name just a few. These, and others, put a needless drag on your ability to achieve those things most important to you.
- Once your Plan is written and approved by you, we then coordinate and monitor all pieces of your plan, coaching and guiding you as your partner. There is nothing better than seeing a plan when it comes together and the twinkle in your eye. You know it, we know it. It is priceless. But it takes a Win/Win Relationship – “Partnership” – for this to happen. With us, it happens with our Ideal Clients.